Click on the pins on the map above for more information.
Between March and April 2018 we spent 12 nights travelling around Scandinavia.
We managed to squeeze a lot in; visiting Finland, Sweden and Norway on this whistle-stop tour. Trips like this allow you to get a feel for the countries you visit allowing you to work our where it is you want to go back to.
- 24/03/18 to 05/04/18
- Bristol to Heathrow (Coach)
- Heathrow to Helsinki (Flight)
- Helsinki to Lappeenranta (Train)
- Lappeenranta to Helsinki (Train)
- Helsinki to Stockholm (Boat)
- Downtown Camper Hotel
- Stockholm to Oslo (Train)
- Oslo to Bergen (Train)
- Bergen to Flam to Gudvangen to Bergen (Train, Boat, Coach, Train) As part of the Norway in a Nutshell day trip
- Bergen to London Heathrow (Flight)
- Heathrow to Bristol (Coach)
Check out all of the places to stay near herePlease use this handy facility to search for places to stay on Booking.com.
Please be sociableHopefully, you have enjoyed this blog. Please Like, Share, Comment and Follow me on social media as it really helps.
- Please check out my video above and Like/Subscribe on YouTube if you enjoyed it
- For more videos and photo's of my adventures around the world please follow me on Instagram
- For more insider information about my travels around the world, you can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter
- Do you love Cornwall in the UK? Please check out my other sites: JVsCornwall.co.uk for walking, virtual bike ride videos and insider info and JVadventuregear.co.uk for info about outdoor pursuits in Cornwall and the opportunity to buy the best new and used outdoor gear