No visit to Vietnam is complete without a visit to Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam and the country’s second-largest city by population.
This was my second visit to Hanoi and a thoroughly enjoyable one at that.
Where we stayed
Jasmine Hotel, 23 Ấu Triệu, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
What we saw and did
- We wandered around the main town
- Went to the water puppet show
- Walked around the parks and coast
- Took cycle tuk tuk’s everywhere
- Did the day trip to Ha Long Bay (another must do when visiting Hanoi)
- Generally had a great time