No visit to Vietnam is complete without a visit to Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam and the country’s second-largest city by population.
This was my second visit to Hanoi and a thoroughly enjoyable one at that.
Where is Hanoi?
Where we stayed
Jasmine Hotel, 23 Ấu Triệu, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
What we saw and did
- We wandered around the main town
- Went to the water puppet show
- Walked around the parks and coast
- Took cycle tuk tuk’s everywhere
- Did the day trip to Ha Long Bay (another must do when visiting Hanoi)
- Generally had a great time
Check out all of the places to stay near herePlease use this handy facility to search for places to stay on Booking.com.
Please be sociableHopefully, you have enjoyed this blog. Please Like, Share, Comment and Follow me on social media as it really helps.
- Please check out my video above and Like/Subscribe on YouTube if you enjoyed it
- For more videos and photo's of my adventures around the world please follow me on Instagram
- For more insider information about my travels around the world, you can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter
- Do you love Cornwall in the UK? Please check out my other sites: JVsCornwall.co.uk for walking, virtual bike ride videos and insider info and JVadventuregear.co.uk for info about outdoor pursuits in Cornwall and the opportunity to buy the best new and used outdoor gear