No visit to Vietnam is complete without a visit to Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam and the country’s second largest city by population. This was my second visit to Hanoi and a thoroughly enjoyable one at that.
Where we stayed
Jasmine Hotel, 23 Ấu Triệu, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
What we saw and did
- We wandered around the main town
- Went to the water puppet show
- Walked around the parks and coast
- Took cycle tuk tuk’s everywhere
- Did the day trip to Ha Long Bay (another must do when visiting Hanoi)
- Generally had a great time
Map of Hanoi
Click below to view and buy my photo’s of Vietnam
Book your trip to Vietnam
Thank you for reading my blog. My aim is to educate and entertain so hopefully I've managed to do that. If you think I have, please like, share and follow me on my social media channels using the links below. Cheers, JV.